The Start of Something New

Today marks the very first time to make public anything I have ever written, (which is actually a little scary) and that is why I have chosen the title "The Start of Something New". Like most of my fellow senior classmates, I feel as if each day is leading me closer and closer to something new: college! So I thought why not now? Why not use now to begin the documentation of my life as I change, grow, and learn. It is my everyday hope to positively influence the people around me and what better way to reach even MORE people than a blog!

I've had a desire to start a blog since the beginning of this year; however, with my busy schedule filled with what seems to be endless hours of track practice, busy evenings spent working on pageant stuff, and filling out just about every scholarship application I can get my hands on, I just simply never found the time. But with my decision to "start something new" comes my goal of not allowing time to control me, but me controlling my time. Which is off to a pretty great start, but is of course still a work in progress.

So here's to new. New things, new adventures, new perspectives (and new food never hurt anybody!).  Here's to making the most out of every day. I hope you accept this open invitation to continue along with me in my journey. And here's to making today- and every day- a day to remember!

xo,
Ashley



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Was Me and I Am Her"--Accepting My Success

What A Revelation It Was When She Realized She Didn't Need To Settle

Nothing In This Life Scares You